MPU servers will have course on cryptoactives and blockchainOn 14. Dezember 2020 by admin
At the end of the course, the server will be able to handle practical situations involving crypto and blockchain, such as financial pyramids, search and seizure, attachment, deposit and disposal of crypto.
The Escola Superior do Ministério Público da União (ESMPU) will conduct the course „Cryptoactives and blockchain for the MPU“ for its servers. The training will take place on December 7, 9, 10 and 11, in the synchronous distance mode, with a workload of 8h/a.
MPU members and servers can take the course
By the end of the course, servers will be able to handle practical situations involving crypto and blockchain, such as financial pyramids, search and seizure, attachment, deposit and disposal of crypto.
Servants from the following government agencies may attend the course.
The course meets a demand for training of MPU members and servers, in view of, on the one hand, the growing importance and applicability of blockchain technology (for the registration of information, e.g.) and, on the other hand, the growing volume of problems under MPU’s assignment involving cryptoactives (mainly bitcoin), such as financial pyramids and asset tracking.
- Bitcoin è stato l’asset con la migliore performance
- Crypto Mining Giant Hive Blockchain übertrifft den Marktwert von 1 Mrd. USD
- Litecoin rally fades as Bitcoin reaches $30,000
- Bitcoin (BTC) na pierwszej stronie Financial Times
- ETHERISCHE VERBRIJZELING EERSTE BELANGRIJKE WEERSTAND ALS ANALISTEN DOELWIT VERPLAATSEN NAAR $480